ACI’s sixth annual Lignofuels summit 2015 kicks off today in Madrid in Spain.
The event brings together key industry stakeholders to discuss policy frameworks and innovative, commercial technologies in the production of lignofuels.
GIS Director, Roland Jansen, our biomass expert, will be one of the speakers in session two which will discuss European Dynamics for 2G Biofuels.
As part of his contribution Roland will cover the following:
- 2014 was the hottest year since mankind started measuring temperatures;
- Import and export of biomass in the USA, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany and Spain;
- The influence of currency and commodity prices on the cost of wood pellets and wood chips;
- Risks: Fire and Explosion Prevention;
- Sustainability: Sustainable Biomass Partnership – CO2 emission reporting;
- Green Bonds;
- Greenis’ Clean Green Bond;
- Investment Projects.
We look forward to hearing from Roland on his views of the summit and the developments in the lignofuel field in a future post.